The challenge: The UK’s leading high-street retail chain, a familiar household name, markets itself through stores and a fully transactional website. With increasingly mobile customers and a declining loyalty card scheme, it needed a status quo check – are the analytics in place today fit-for-purpose? Would the analytics support the evolution to a multi-channel approach?With a team of 100 analysts in-house and data captured from loyalty cards, the website, the pharmacy and optician business, it was a tough ask. Aquila Insight provided the solution.
Our approach: We conducted a ground-up review of their current analytical capability against what the business wanted to achieve. We developed an analytical roadmap with recommendations, which they then followed to achieve their objectives.
The results: We delivered a set of prioritised recommendations to improve the analytical and digital capability, which in turn boosts business performance. We left our client with a robust data analytics capability, better aligned to their strategic objectives.
A robust data analytics capability, better aligned to strategic objectives.
- Good to great insight
- Building a world class insight team
- Taking next best action from theory to practice
- Online v offline, optimising the mix
- Making the right calls
- Right action for the right customer at the right time
- Getting the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for your customers
- Keeping customers engaged
- Bringing the customer to the boardroom