Our approach: We developed a multi-channel attribution model to enable the business to understand and optimise the relative value of customer purchase paths.
The results of the model made it possible to understand the value of the different types of marketing activity against sales. This released a big pressure from within the business to significantly reduce send on catalogue. We were able to demonstrate that 60% of sales are still driven from catalogue, albeit fulfilled online.
The results: Our client decided to review the catalogue side of the business to increase efficiencies, by reducing costs without impacting sales. The first stage has helped improve efficiency; next they are looking to reinvest the saved costs to increase sales.
By combining all online and offline media channels in one place, and then distributing the sale across all channels, we delivered a solution not found anywhere else – a global first.
Convincing case for catalogue, reduced costs and improved efficiencies.
- Good to great insight
- Building a world class insight team
- Taking next best action from theory to practice
- Online v offline, optimising the mix
- Making the right calls
- Right action for the right customer at the right time
- Getting the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for your customers
- Keeping customers engaged
- Bringing the customer to the boardroom