The results: We were able to identify the optimal cut-off point – to balance the increasing costs-per-sale against the cost of refreshing the data set. Our client was delighted, more so when the new contact strategy also minimised the number of nuisance calls.
The new contact strategy also minimises the number of nuisance calls.
- Good to great insight
- Building a world class insight team
- Taking next best action from theory to practice
- Online v offline, optimising the mix
- Making the right calls
- Right action for the right customer at the right time
- Getting the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for your customers
- Keeping customers engaged
- Bringing the customer to the boardroom